Adolescence: Continuity, Change, and Diversity
For the Student
Companion Website (sites.sinauer.com/cobb)
Available free of charge, the Adolescence, Seventh Edition Companion Website provides students with many review and self-assessment resources to help them master the material presented in the textbook. The site includes the following:
- Online Quizzes, including both multiple-choice and essay questions, test the student’s grasp of each chapter’s important concepts and facts. Quizzes can be assigned by the instructor, and results are stored in an easy-to-use online gradebook. (Instructors must register in order for their students to be able to take the quizzes.)
- Flashcard activities for each chapter help the student learn the many new terms introduced in the textbook.
- Learning Objectives and Chapter Summaries provide a thorough review of each chapter.
- A complete Glossary provides quick access to definitions for all important terms.
For the Instructor (Available to Qualified Adopters)
Instructor’s Resource Library (ISBN 978-0-87893-440-9)
The Adolescence, Seventh Edition Instructor’s Resource Library includes a variety of resources to aid you in the development of your lectures and the assessment of your students. Features include:
- Figures and Tables: All of the line-art illustrations, photos, and tables from the textbook are provided as both high- and low-resolution JPEGs, all optimized for use in presentation software such as PowerPoint®.
- PowerPoint Resources:Two different PowerPoint presentations are provided for each chapter of the textbook:
- All figures, photos, and tables
- A complete lecture outline, including selected figures
- Test Bank: A comprehensive set of multiple-choice questions for each chapter. Companion Website quiz questions (both multiple-choice and essay) are also included.
- Computerized Test Bank: The entire Test Bank is provided in Diploma® format (software included), making it easy to quickly assemble exams using any combination of publisher-provided and custom questions.
If you have adopted this text for course use (within the U.S. or Canada) and are interested in the instructor’s supplements that accompany the text, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Outside the U.S. or Canada? Check the orders and returns page for the distributor in your region.