Psychopharmacology: Drugs, the Brain, and Behavior
For the Student
Companion Website (sites.sinauer.com/psychopharm2e)
New for the Second Edition, the Psychopharmacology Companion Website includes a variety of resources to help students learn and review the material presented in the textbook, and to expand the coverage of the textbook. The site includes the following:
- Chapter Outlines
- Animations: Detailed, narrated animations of some of the key complex processes described in the textbook
- Web Boxes presenting novel or cutting-edge topics for special discussion
- Web Links: A collection of suggested websites related to each chapter
- Flashcards & Key Terms: A great way for students to learn and review the key terminology introduced in each chapter
For the Instructor (Available to Qualified Adopters)
Instructor’s Resource Library
Available to qualified adopters of the textbook, the Psychopharmacology, Second Edition Instructor’s Resource Library provides instructors a range of resources to help them prepare their lectures and assess their students. The IRL includes the following:
- Textbook Figures & Tables: All of the figures (art and photos) and tables from the textbook are provided both as high-resolution and low-resolution JPEG images.
- PowerPoint Presentations: Two presentations are provided for each chapter of the textbook:
- All figures and tables from the chapter, ready to insert into custom presentations
- A complete lecture presentation that includes comprehensive lecture notes and selected figures
- Test Bank (see below for details)
- Computerized Test Bank
Included in the Instructor’s Resource Library, the Psychopharmacology, Second Edition Test Bank includes 50 test questions per chapter, consisting of approximately 40 multiple-choice, and 10 short-answer. The questions have been designed to provide instructors with a good selection of factual and conceptual questions, at a range of difficulty levels. The test bank is provided as Microsoft Word files.
Computerized Test Bank
In addition to the Microsoft Word version of the Test Bank, all questions are available in Wimba’s Diploma test-creation software (software included). Diploma makes it easy to create quizzes and exams using any combination of publisher-provided questions and your own questions, and to print or publish your exams for online use.
If you have adopted this text for course use (within the U.S. or Canada) and are interested in the instructor’s supplements that accompany the text, please contact Linda VandenDolder, firstname.lastname@example.org. Outside the U.S. or Canada? Check the orders and returns page for the distributor in your region.