eBook Platforms and Additional Resources
Sinauer Associates offers titles in several different eBook formats and platforms (see below). The available eBook formats for each individual title are listed on the title's catalog page.
- BryteWave: For information on the features of BryteWave eBooks, please visit the BryteWave website.
- RedShelf: For information on the features of RedShelf eBooks, please visit the RedShelf website.
- VitalSource (formerly CourseSmart): For information on the features of VitalSource eBooks, please visit the VitalSource website.
(The Neuroanatomy through Clinical Cases, Second Edition Interactive eBook is available here.)
Accessing Additional eResources on RedShelf and VitalSource
Some eBooks include a registration code for accessing additional online resources, which are referenced in the front of the eBook. If your eBook has additional resources, follow the directions below to retrieve your registration code.
Accessing RedShelf eResources
An email with a registration code and directions to access any additional materials is normally sent to you after purchasing your RedShelf eBook. If you did not receive an email, you can also find the code at your RedShelf bookshelf account:
1. Login to www.redshelf.com using your email and password that you created when you purchased the eBook.
2. Click on your name in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Click “My Shelf”. Your purchased eBooks will be listed.
4. Click the “Additional Materials” button to the right of the eBook.
5. Copy the code and follow the directions to access your additional resources.
For technical assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing VitalSource eResources
1. Log into the VitalSource Bookshelf online at https://bookshelf.vitalsource.com, using your email and password that you created when you purchased the eBook.
2. Click the User Hub icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. When one or more of your e-textbooks have an accompanying eResource, the "Resources" menu will appear. (Note: If you don’t see the Resources menu, and you think you should, then try selecting Manage >Update Book List).
4. Click the Resources menu to list any e-textbooks that have accompanying materials. Click to view any eResource codes that are available for that eBook.
In the eResources section, reveal your access code by selecting the "Reveal Code" button. Please Note: Once a code has been revealed, the e-textbook is no longer returnable. If the code has been revealed, a message will be displayed “eResource Code: already revealed.”
5. Copy the revealed code and proceed to the website listed to register for access to the additional resources.
For technical assistance, contact VitalSource Technical Support.